Charlottenburger Ufer 14
The object includes 22 residential units, one commercial unit and 8 underground parking spaces. The residential units are divided into one front and one rear building. These are connected with an idyllic garden including a playground. Additionally, the buildings are connected by a modern and creative stair case. The staircase is open and concludes the individual objects with a glass door.
Both the front and rear building, each story consists of two residential objects. These range from 1 to 4 room apartments and are between 49.69 m2 and 157.32 m2 in area. This delivers the perfect living experience for singles as well as families. Every apartment is, due to extraordinary architectural planning, individually customisable according to your wishes and needs. A balcony oriented towards north and south, or a terrace respectively, ensure enough sunlight throughout the day. The penthouse on top of each building also boasts a north and south terrace. The roof terrace completes the perfect coherence between air and living.
All residential units are equipped with burglar resistant doors and the object itself is fitted with a custom-made door including a burglar resistant lock. A video intercom competes the security package. Every story is only accessible with an apartment key of that level. Each object includes a full basement with individual caller rooms for each residential unit. The parking spaces are also in the basement and are accessible with a car lift. The commercial unit has an area of ca. 93.40 m2 and, especially in this location, lends itself for a modern venture.
For more information about the construction project, we are at your disposal both personally and via telephone.
- Barrier free entry to all units
- All rooms including kitchen fitted with oak parquet
- Windows and French windows equipped with electrically operated shutters
- Wood-aluminium sound-isolated triple glazed windows
- Balconies with weather resistant wood flooring
- Underfloor heating in every room
- Impact isolation
- Quality sanitaryware
- Ceiling height of ca. 2.70 m in the living rooms
- Walk-in showers with glass partition
- Towel warmer rack
- Tub shower and guest bath with tiles
- 8 underground parking spaces accessible via car lift
- Elevator from basement to top floor
- Video intercom
- Overhead door closer with integrated burglar inhibition
- Central heating including water heater
- Children’s playground in courtyard with sandpit and playing apparatuses
- Penthouse includes rooftop terrace with view of the Spree
- Balconies towards south
For all those who value quality and want to experience the old Berlin flair, Charlottenburg is the perfect district. In Alt-Charlottenburg, you can take a break from berlins steady change. A stroll through Schloss Charlottenburg and the nearby parks reveal a nature related feeling unique in Berlin.
But who now thinks of the district as old-fashioned or boring will soon be enlightened. The Bahnhof Zoo was always a west Berlin centre and boasts of many different attractions. The newly established “Bikini Berlin” and “Zoom” are only some of the modern and diverse attractions around. After shopping in “Bikini Berlin”, the region around the Savignyplatz offers a perfect place of retreat and even provides a culinary experience unlike anywhere else.